- Cancellations must be notified to the organisers in writing through a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All refunds will be made after the Conference IRC2020 for administrative reasons
- Bank service charges will be deducted from all Conference IRC2020 registration refund
- The cut off dates for cancellation are as follows:
- 50% refund – till July 31st 2020
- No refund from August 1st 2020
Unexpected cancellation of the event or impossibility to hold it
In the unlikely case that the Conference IRC2020 cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of any government, war, terrorism etc. The Conference IRC2020 organisers cannot be held liable for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as registration fee, transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. The organization encourages participants to take out their own insurance for the duration of their stay.
Children (under 18 years old)
- Children are not allowed in the lecture halls
- For social events children must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult who may be responsible for damage or injury caused as a result of their conduct
- Children between 12 and 18 years may attend the welcome reception but they should be registered as accompanying persons and pay the appropriate fee.